Thursday 13 August 2009

The obon holidays


So free. It's the obon holidays and I was thinking to go and visit Tokyo over the weekend but I have almost used up all my monthly allowance so I will spend this obon holiday in Kanazawa. Free to do whatever I want so what would be good for the day? The summer has arrived late here in Kanazawa but at least it has arrived. I have been wearing nothing but Buffalo Bobs tank tops (see photo above)because it's been so hot recently, around 28 degrees. Yesterday I went to a curry restaurant called Loitti which was recommended to me by Rohan my friend. I also bought an English work book in Beans book store. I hope this book will help for my English kids class. Anyway, getting back to today I think I will use this day to study Japanese because the Proficiency Test is coming up again. I have to be sure to past this time though!

No comments: