Friday 14 August 2009

My Civarize and Fuga collection

Civarize Ethnic Bone Brace/Gold. This looks so cool! I bought this for cheap too which makes it even more cooler!!

Civarize Tutankamen Brace/BLK. I bought this twice because the first was in bad condition so I had to buy another one on the auction site.

What a fool for fashion I can be sometimes. (>_<)


Still have not managed to find the guts to wear all rings on one hand like the picture. Some day I will though! In order of collection: Civarize Coerce Ring/Silver, Space Skull Ring/BLK
(made of Buffalo bone), Scales ring/silver,
orbed(ウォープド) ring/silver.


Civarize Fuga Chain pierce black. Feels a bit heavy on my ear though





This is the s/s Civarize Coerce ring silver designed to strike out!




Living in Japan there's no escaping fashion. My recent craze is in accessories. The Civarize and Fuga brands are something else. I have managed to collect all products of the pictures above so check out the photos!!(Model: Masato)

No comments: